Plastic surgery celebrities before and after?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Career based on look

When your career is based significantly upon your looks in addition to your acting talent, it is no doubt that celebrities will seek any and all remedies to improve one's physical appearance.

In brief: Career based on look

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Plastic Surgeon

Most plastic surgeons take before and after photos of their patients who have surgery.
For my patients who have given me permission to share their pictures, i can offer them as examples in my office consultations or on my website: www.Centralohioplasticsurgery.Com. For celebrity pictures, these are most commonly on gossip websites and may not be reliable.

In brief: Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Look and feel great

We all have a desire to feel great about ourselves.
Celebrities are in the public eye and their appearance is an important part of their job status. However, those stars that choose their surgeon poorly or have a misimpression of what they should look like end up with an un-natural appearance. The key is to look healthy and refreshed. Superb cosmetic surgery requires artistry.

In brief: Look and feel great

Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal