Is it normal for a girl to have itchy eyes when straightening her hair?

Itchy eyes. If you are using hairspray or other chemical products to straighten your hair, you may be having an allergic response to the product. This may be affecting your eyes. You may want to use a different hair product, and obtain some artificial tears, such as theratears or systane, to use in the eyes. If this does not help, seek help from a local ophthalmologist.
Possibly. Your eyes may be itching from allergies, or possibly from an irritant that you are getting in your eye while straightening your hair. You can try some otc lubricating drops, if it is still bothering you see your ophthalmologist.