The corners of my eyes are often dry and itchy. What can I do?

Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology
In brief: Eye exam
Check for angular blepharitis (lateral > medial corners).
Look for evidence of allergies, secondary sources of irritation, or dry skin (eczema). Try some lubricating ophthalmic ointment, antihistamine for itching.

In brief: Eye exam
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See your doctor
There are several potential causes of your irritation: allergies, dermatitis, infection, to name a few.
Better than trying to treat the symptoms by yourself, you should have an eye doctor look for the underlying cause. This will provide you with the most effective treatment for your particular condition.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Adam Smith