Are there any good home remedies for itchy eyes?

No. The problem with home remedies is that it is unsafe to treat a symptom without knowing its specific cause. Itchy eyes, for example, can be caused by allergies or infections. Treating the wrong cause may allow the actual condition to become worse. It is always safest to see an eye doctor who can then tell you whether there are home remedies that can treat your particular condition.
Home remedy. There are no fda approved home remedies for your symptoms, but you can try a very mild eyedrop such as theratears, and see if this helps.