What are the treatments for metastatic colorectal cancer?

Chemo & RARE sx/rads. Chemo represents answers one through nine, however, if one has a solitary metastasis in the liver that is able to be surgically removed safely, this could be answer 10. Also, focused radiation (cyberknife or radiosugery as it it called) can sometimes be used to treat isolated mets if surgery is not possible.
Mainly Chemotherapy. The most common sites of metastatic spread of colorectal cancer are lymph nodes, liver, and lung. Generally, patients who have spread to the lymph nodes and beyond will receive chemotherapy if tolerated. In other certain situations additional treatments may also be used. Eg: if there's only minimal isolated spread to one organ such as the liver or lung then surgical removal may also be considered.
Many options. Colorectal cancer metastatic to liver or lungs is often treated with surgery if the patient is healthy and the liver or lung blood supply is unaffected. If surgery isn't possible, tumors can be starved by stopping their blood supply or treated with focused radiation. Chemotherapy is almost always used at some point. Many options may be used in sequence to get the best long term outcome.
Mainly Chemotherapy. Which may be combined with selective radiation, removal or ablation.