I am almost 4 mos and I am throwing up everything including water. Is this normal?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: No

The typical morning sickness that most pregnant women experience usually resolves by about 10 weeks.
If you are still that sick you should speak to your doctor. You may need some medications to reduce your symptoms.

In brief: No

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology

In brief: Hyperemesis

You may have hyperemsis gravid arum - this is an extreme form of morning sickness.
Try taking Vitamin B12 25mg 3 time per day, unisom at night (doxylamine), and ginger flavored candies or soda. Those are all very safe. However, your nausea sounds severe so you may need a prescription medication. You need to be careful not to get dehydrated, too. If you can't keep water down, go to an ER.

In brief: Hyperemesis

Dr. Audrey Lance
Dr. Audrey Lance
Dr. Steven Seres