How could I lose weight with pulmonary hypertension, my exercising is limited due to severe breathing problem?

Pulmonary rehab. Most hospitals have a pulmonary rehab program. These are exercise programs monitored by a pulmonary physician . The patient are exercised with respiratory therapist present to teach breathing techniques and adjust oxygen.
Diet first. There is no magic way to lose weight other than to limit your diet. Your doctor can refer you to a dietician to help you. Losing weight will help lessen the strain on your heart, and your pulmonary hypertension could actually improve. Also, see your doctor regularly to manage any meds you are taking for ph. You should be able to do a walking program and increase it over time. Good luck!
Wt loss. Do your best with graded walking. Movement is important. But a strategic diet is essential. Eliminate white sugar, brown sugar, high fructose corn syrup, saturated fats, and simple carb foods such as pastry, cakes, cookies, white breads - and eat whole veg and fruit and very lean meats and nuts. Walk before breakfast if you can. Have only protein for breakfast. Exercise again.
Weight Loss. Your only option is curtailing dietary intake for which you may need professional assistance. Please discuss your concerns with your doctor.