Could pulmonary hypertension get better with exercise?

Caution. If you have pulmonary hypertension, you might pass out with exercise. Exercise alone is not likely to improve pulmonary hypertension unless it is due to conditions such as obesity, arterial hypertension, or sleep apnea.
No. Pulmonary hypertension does not get better with exercise & requires thorough investigation & workup for associated heart, lung or other medical problems. Excessive exercise that goes beyond your physical capabilities can actually worsen symptoms in someone with pre-existing pulmonary hypertension. Talk to your lung doctor to find out how much & what type of exercise is safe for you.