Could pulmonary hypertension be a problem I only have during pregnancy and go away afterwards?

Pulmonary hypertensi. Possu idle, but requires close follow up after delivery of the baby.
Usually not. The pulmonary pressure can increase during pregnancy because of increased volume of blood and sometimes heart failure that complicates pregnancy. These changes normally improve and resolve shortly after delivery. If a diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension is made it usually refers to a more longstanding issue that needs close monitoring and treatment.
PH and Pregnancy. While it is possible, you should have a complete evaluation by your physician to ensure that you are healthy.