Is there a link between agent orange and muscular dystrophy?

In brief: Agree w Dr. Carlin

Department of Veteran's Affairs presumptive diseases for Agent Orange include: AL Amyloidosis, Chronic B-cell Leukemias, Chloracne, Diabetes Mellitus Type 2, Hodgkin's Disease,Ischemic Heart Disease, Multiple Myeloma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Parkinson's Disease, Peripheral Neuropathy, Early-Onset, Porphyria Cutanea Tarda,Prostate Cancer, some Soft Tissue Sarcomas & Respiratory Cancers.

In brief: Agree w Dr. Carlin

Dr. Mary Esther Carlin
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Not that I am aware

Muscular dystrophy is a class of disorders that affect the ability of the muscle fibers to grow and contract normally.
They are caused by mutations to genes coding for proteins in the muscle fibers and are genetic (inherited).

In brief: Not that I am aware

Dr. Mary Esther Carlin
Dr. Mary Esther Carlin