I have a coagulation defect that caused dvt. After using coumadin, (warfarin) could I get pregnant without complications?

You should consult with your physician to change ot another medication before bcoming pregnant. Pregnancy is a time when there is greater risk for blood clots, especially around the time of delivery. If you have a history of a blood clot with risk factors for getting another blood clot in the future, your doctor and you should discuss safe medications to use before you become pregnant. Coumadin (trade name for warfarin) crosses the placenta and is associated with what is described as the warfarin embryopathy, which includes facial structure abnormalities, effects on the development of the bones of the arms and legs, poor growth, prematurity and mental retardation. Fortunately, there are medications that are considered safe during pregnancy and which do not cross the placenta, these include unfractionated Heparin and low molecular weight heparin, both of which are protective against blood clot formation. They appear to be safe for the fetus after extensive use during pregnancy. Your doctor can help arrange a switch from Coumadin to one of these medications and still keep you and your baby safe for pregnancy.
Depends. Most people take Coumadin (warfarin) for a specific amount of time after a dvt. It is not given during pregnancy due to risks to the developing baby. After completing the medication one may have prepregnancy counseling with the OB and hematologist. Specific risks of clots during pregnancy should be discussed. Heparin or Lovenox are usually used to prevent clots and other pregnancy complications.
Coumadin (warfarin) If you are no longer using coumadin, (warfarin) then you should not any trouble with Coumadin (warfarin) related birth defects. I would recommend not to try to get pregnant until Coumadin (warfarin) has been discontinued. Be aware that pregnancy itself increases your risk of blood clots and if you already have a clotting disorder you should discuss with you doctor regarding your wishes to get pregnant.
Not sure. Need to see high risk ob/gyn and hematology doctors to decide what's best for you.