Are antibiotics used for bleeding in the first trimester?

No. Generally not, unless the bleeding is due to localized infection at the cervix (ie chlamydia). Bleeding in the first trimester is typically not an infectious process, and will not be affected by antibiotics.
No. Bleeding in the first trimester is most commonly caused by the placenta growing into the uterus and establishing itself. It is a normal and necessary process.Of course bleeding in the first trimester can also be a sign of a miscarriage which is most likely due to a genetic problem. Neither of these are treated with antibiotics.