Could I drink alcohol when on blood thinners?

Not wise. Blood thinners can be affected by alcohol and mostly if liver injury can cause blood thinners to be sronger and put at risk for bleeding. Also trauma etc which can cause undue bleed from this.
Alcohol blood thinne. When alcohol damages the liver, it does not make enough blood coagulant and the blood becomes "thinner", meaning takes longer to coagulate inside and outside the body (when you bleed). Then taking blood thinner with a damaged liver will be deadly as blood just does not coagulate timely enough to save life. There is always an eauilibrated process of clotting and melting clot in the body.