Could breathing in dust lead to increased chances for a pulmonary embolism?

No. Pulmonary embolisms are the result of blood clots that form somewhere in the body and travel to the lungs. Inhaled dust does not affect this process.
Not usually. But that may increase your chances of an asthma attack/uncontrolled asthma.
Not an emboli. Pulmonary emboli is a clot in the venous system of the lungs. This usually comes from a clot formed somewhere else in the body that has traveled to the lungs. Dust can cause acute reactions or chronic reactions to the lungs leading to short or chronic lung issues. This depends on the type of dust and the amount inhaled. Size particles and the duration of exposure.