After pulmonary embolism, how long should I wait until I can exercise again?

No wait. As long as you are followed by a doc and take the right medication. No need to stop exercise.
Depends. If it is not a very severe one, a couple of weeks usually, assuming you are on blood thinners and your blood is properly thinned. If you had a DVT that caused it and you have residual clot burden in the legs; no ivc filter, you may want to wait longer to make sure you do not dislodge new pes. Talk to your doctor.
Ask your doctor. You should ask the treating physician or your primary care physician since lots of factors specific to each person must be considered.