I have charcot marie tooth disease and have had breathing problems and sweat a lot. Is this normal with cmt?

Maybe. Cmt is a spectrum of disorders that generally manifest as peripheral motor & sensory nerve problems. While some types can affect breathing, they usually manifest at a young age. In adults CMT usually affects leg & arm nerves/muscles more & is unlikely to cause sweating. Sweating may be a side effect of a medication. I would get your breathing checked out to make sure it's not something else.
Yes. Cmt affects both the sensory & motor nerves. Often patients experience difficulty walking, breathing, talking, & often have difficulty with regulation of skin temperature.
Yes. For more information: www. Ninds. Nsh. Gov 1800 352 9424 muscular dysetrophy assoc. Www. Mda. Org www. Cmtana. Org.