Should I be concerned about a rash in my genital and anal area?

Dr. Erin Alward
There are multiple different types of infections that can cause a genital rash.
Some are easily treated and some are more difficult. There can also be some inflammatory conditions that can cause a rash "down there." some precancerous or cancers can cause rash-looking changes. You need to see your doctor to be evaluated.

Dr. Erin Alward
Dr. Erin Alward
In brief: Definitely !
Any changes in the perinatal / genital area are of concern! hormonal changes and std are some of the thing to consider ! please vivid with your OB gyn ! regards !

In brief: Definitely !
Dr. Roseller B. Tapangan
Dr. Roseller B. Tapangan