2 doctors weighed in:

Could there be mold in my house if every time I am home for any length of time I am short of breath and feel aloof?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Mold

Could be mold.

In brief: Mold

Could be mold.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Thank
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine

In brief: Short of breath

It very well be something in your home you are reacting to.
It could be mold, or something you are allergic to e.g. House dust, mites, or some chemical you are reacting to. Animals in the home can also cause allergy and problems with irritattion of the lungs. You could have low grade asthma. You may have a toxic home. You need medical attention to find out why you are short of breath.

In brief: Short of breath

It very well be something in your home you are reacting to.
It could be mold, or something you are allergic to e.g. House dust, mites, or some chemical you are reacting to. Animals in the home can also cause allergy and problems with irritattion of the lungs. You could have low grade asthma. You may have a toxic home. You need medical attention to find out why you are short of breath.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Marsha Davis
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
24 years in practice
67M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors