Can stem cell transplants cure multiple myeloma?

Remission. Multiple myeloma is treated classically with chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation. Both modalities can put the disease on remission and prolong life substantially. I personally do not offer allogeneic stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma unless on clinical trial or under very stringent circumstances. Multiple myeloma remains an incurable but very treatable disease.
Rarely. If it is an allogeneic or unrelated stem cell tranplant, there is a small chance.
Depends. It depends on which type, autologous stem cell which is your own stem cell can control it for lomg time but cure is not common, (, if you respond to it) but if it is allogeneic stem cells which is from somebody else, you , may have small chance for cure. But compications are very high.