4 doctors weighed in:

Could I to get sicker because I breathed in mold?

4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology
3 doctors agree

In brief: Yes

Not all molds are pathogenic, but if you are suceptible or allergic person your chances to developed a reaction to it are higher. Best to clean with diluted white vinegar & aerated better the room.

In brief: Yes

Not all molds are pathogenic, but if you are suceptible or allergic person your chances to developed a reaction to it are higher. Best to clean with diluted white vinegar & aerated better the room.
Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Thank
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Clean/Bleach

Mold commonly grows in moist environments.
Individuals who are prone to allergic responses or who are exposed to high levels of mold may have a variety of illness and complaints associated. Keeping the air dry by use of a de-humidifier and cleaning with a dilute bleach solution may help to decrease your exposure. I hope this helps.

In brief: Clean/Bleach

Mold commonly grows in moist environments.
Individuals who are prone to allergic responses or who are exposed to high levels of mold may have a variety of illness and complaints associated. Keeping the air dry by use of a de-humidifier and cleaning with a dilute bleach solution may help to decrease your exposure. I hope this helps.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology
23 years in practice
1M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors