How do I treat a wasp sting if big and red?

In brief: Don't know what big

; red is for you.
Wash area w soap ; warm water. Apply ice in 10 min. Increments (10 on/10 off). Can try tylenol, (acetaminophen) Aspirin or Motrin for pain or Benadryl for swelling. Elevate affected area for swelling. Make paste of 2 parts baking soda ; 1 part water ; apply. Need tetanus shot every 10 years. Throat, airway, mouth swelling or difficulty breathing? Call 911! seek medical care for milder allergic.

In brief: Don't know what big

; red is for you.
Swelling of > 4 inches, nausea, GI cramps, diarrhea.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Use EpiPEN, (epinephrine) go to ER

You may have no problem with this, but if you have an allergy or you think you do, my advice is to get to an er asap.
They will give you Epinephrine so you don't go into anaphylactic shock, which can close your airway and kill you. After this episode is over, you might want to see your doctor and get an epipen, (epinephrine) which is a shot of Epinephrine you can give yourself quick if this happens again.