Could birth control cause stomach pains and breathing problems?

Talk with your doc. Any medicine can upset your stomach and cause stomach pains -- including birth control pills. I'm worried because you mentioned breathing problems. Please talk with your doctor right away. Stomach pain and trouble breathing could be acid reflux. But it could also be more serious. Chest pain, shortness of breath, and severe leg pain can be signs of blood clots. Please get help!
Probably not. Birth control methods can cause nausea, but not typically pain. One risk of birth control methods containing estrogen is the risk of a blood clot to the lungs, which (although rare), can cause shortness of breath and chest pain. See your doctor. Other things are more likely to cause chest pain.