How long can it take to recover from plantar wart surgery?

Many factors. Location of wart? Under weight bearing area or not? Size of wart? Type of surgery performed? All of these factors will contribute to length of recovery which could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
Depends. Depends on the location the surgery was done and what method was used and how big the wart was. In general should take a few days.
Recovery. As stated it depends on where the wart/s are located , how many , type of removal and such. This can vary healing time from as little as a week to 4 weeks or even longer. See your podiatrist for an evaluation.
Depends. On size and number of warts. Can be one to two weeks.
Recovery.... You may return to regular activities quickly, but the excision site may not yet be completely closed. So much depends on how the excision was performed and if the site was on a weight bearing surface where there are a lot of shear forces. The healing can range from a few weeks to a couple months.