Can a liver biopsy puncture my lung?

Possible. The liver is right under the lung separted by the diaphragm. If a lesion is up high in the liver near the edge that runs near the lung it is possible. Using ct and going to a doctor trained in doing biopsies of the liver should reduce the risk of this complication to a minimum.
Possible; unlikely. It is possible, but very unlikely, for a lung to be accidentally punctured during a liver biopsy. The liver specialists try very hard not to go near the lung. The liver lies underneath the lung (separated by the muscular diaphragm). Bleeding is the more common complication of a liver biopsy.