Are there any alternative therapies available for cystic fibrosis?

Why? Many of the therapies for CF (chest percussion, inhaled saline, good nutrition) are "natural" (whatever that means in a modern society), but why on earth would you want to avoid the best treatment possible. CF is a disease with established, effective means for reducing suffering and improving quality of life (and length of life as well). Skipping modern medicine here is a mistake.
No. Maintaining good airway clearance and lung hygiene is key in cf. Treatment of lung infections is vital as well as routine follow-up with a CF center. Maintenance of an appropriate weight is also important. There are no known alternative therapies for cf.