What area in the us is the best environment for someone with copd?

Dr. Thomas Stern
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: COPD and climate
I am not aware there is any one answer to the best climate for people with copd.
Altitude decreases oxygen concentration and can cause shortness of breath in patients without lung disease. Air pollution has also been correlated with adverse health outcomes. Air pollution data can be found on the epa website. Different allergens are also found in different environments and can affect breathing.

In brief: COPD and climate
Dr. Thomas Stern
Dr. Thomas Stern
Dr. Rada Ivanov
In brief: See below
I am sure you will get many answers to this but i recommend florida, colorado and arizona.
Definitely stay out of chicago!

In brief: See below
Definitely stay out of chicago!
Dr. Rada Ivanov
Dr. Rada Ivanov
Dr. Steven Seres