Im 22 and im on wellbutrin (bupropion) but lately i can't eat much i.Get full.Fast im worried that means stomach cancer I have no.Blood or dark stool should I be concerned of stomach cancer from getting full early?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Don't jump to conclo

Wellbutrin (bupropion) is a good antidepressant dos not have negative sexual effect, and does not cause weight gain.
If u r concerned about something, see your PCP.

In brief: Don't jump to conclo

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Peter Forster

In brief: Probably not

The risk of stomach cancer in your age is 1 case for every 200, 000 people per year. This is very low.
If you continue to have worrisome symptoms i would go see your doctor. Not because i think you have stomach cancer but because i think he or she might be able to make suggestions to reduce the effect.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Arnon Rubin