I have these weird light brown spots under the breasts and on the upper stomach and neck. What could they be and how do I get rid of them?

In brief: Several things

What you describe could include a number of things from seborrheic keratoses to acanthosis nigricans to several other things.
I would recommend you have a dermatologist examine you to help clarify what you have.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dermatology

In brief: Fungal infection

More than likely you have a superficial fungal infection called tinea versicolor. Treat with otc antifungal creams such as lotrimin or micatin (miconazole) twice daily for four weeks then retreat one day a month to keep it from recurring.
If this does not work see your dermatologist.

In brief: Fungal infection

Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham