Can hashimotos cause a positive ana? My tpo is high right now and I have a positive ana. When I was diagnosed I also had high tpo but was ANA negative

Yes. Positive ANA isn't unusual with hashimoto's and usually doesn't mean there is another disease process happening such as lupus. However, one autoimmune condition does increase the risk for another. If you have symptoms that don't improve with treatment of your thyroid condition discuss them with your doctor for further work up.
Titer of ANA. You have an autoimmune disorder and ANA may become positive in a person with such a disorder. A positive ANA by itself is not of much concern. You may wish to discuss with your doctor to determine the titer of the antibody and if it rises then you may need additional investigation to sort out the significance of positive ana.