I am on celexa for anxiety, wellbutrin (bupropion) for energy and desyrel for insomnia. I have increased sweating anything I can take to combat it?

Prescribing. Some people feel that a separate medication should be given to "combat" each symptom -- rather than investigating causes or seeing systemic inter-relationships. Is this maybe you? Excessive sweating can indicate issues with your medications (possible serotonin overload, for instance). Please work with your physician to review & deal with this, rather than automatically seeking another drug.
Wellbutrin/Sweat. Treating the cause is better than managing the symptom. Talk to your doctor about the medications you are on, to see if any adjustment is needed.
No. The meds are probably causing peripheral vasodilitation & sweating (could also be some other factor--hormones) if it is intolerable you could ask your doc to make some med changes but you run the risk of exacerbating your other symptoms.