I am scaring myself to death i had 2 seizures in my sleep 14 years ago when i was teen now im having anxiety that when i feel odd its an aura ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Previously answered

Dr. Bey answered this one for you previously, and i agree that a neurological evaluation is warranted to rule out current seizures and/or auras.
What you describe sounds much more like anxiety than aura, though.The question is why you're continuing to scare yourself to death? In other questions it's appeared that you have obsessional anxiety & could benefit from psychotherapy for this. Good luck.

In brief: Previously answered

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Could be

Sounds like a neurological consult might be helpful to see if you are experiencing an auta but it also sounds like the seizures and loss of control were a very traumatic experience & probably any thing that reminds you of that produces anxiety.

In brief: Could be