Hi, I have had a sore throat and hoarsness for 2 months, my neck is swollen and pain goes up to my ear. This is only the right side. Blood test are normal. I have had a ultrasound, CT scan, chest xray, a biopsy. They found nodules on my thyroid. My biopsy

Continue. Continue to let them evaluate you for the exact answer.
Not certain. This may not be related to a dental infection, but could be related to an untreated infected tooth/teeth. If all medical tests are inconclusive, i would see a dentist to check that no infections persist in or around any teeth.