Can I go to school with acute bronchitis?

Depends... It depends on the severity of your symptoms. If you have a severe, productive cough, you probably should stay home until the cough lessens. If you have a fever or shortness of breath, you should stay home and see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. If your symptoms are mild and they are improving and there is no fever, it is probably ok to go to school. See your doctor if you are not sure!
Depends. It depends on the severity of the symptoms. It's probably best to miss a day of work/school to recuperate.