23 yo no history of high BP or familial cardiovascular problems. Sharp headache on side of head upon ingesting caffeine. Aneurysm or brain tumor?

In brief: Allergy reaction

Head ache , migraine is very common allergic reaction to caffeine, see your doctor, stop drinking coffee tea and cola which contain caffeine , before blaming aneurysm, and brain tumor.

In brief: Allergy reaction

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Unlikely

Much more likely that you are sensitive to caffeine.
If it persists, talk to your doctor.

In brief: Unlikely

If it persists, talk to your doctor.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Sensative

Caffeine is a vaso constrictor (makes vessels smaller).
You may be very sensitive to caffeine or you may be taking in more than you should (too much coffee in one day). I would reduce my caffeine intake and be aware that you may get a headache from not taking in as much as you used to. Tea has less caffeine and you might try tea if you need the caffeine.

In brief: Sensative

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary
Neurosurgery

In brief: Neither likely

At the age of 23 it is unlikely to be either of those and most likely a side effect of the caffeine.
Try and cut back in the amount of caffeine you have and see if it improves the headache.

In brief: Neither likely

Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary
Dr. Abhineet Chowdhary
Dr. Cindy Juster