Have numbness in elbow and right arm?

Radiculopathy. Multiple potential causes, among the most common is a cervical radiculopathy which essentially is a pinched nerve in the neck. A detailed exam and possibly a nerve conduction test will likely reveal the cause.
Not so funny bone. If the numbness in mainly in forearm and hand, then most likely you have compression of the ulnar nerve in a bony groove formed by a portion of the elbow. This commonly seen after direct injury or more commonly by leaning on the elbow. Bending the elbow would make it worse. Straightening the elbow would make it better. Weakness of the hand is a possibility--if weakness is present see your doctor.