I think I have yeast infection but I have small blisters inside my vagina and it itches and hurts and I have it also around my anus. What is it?

See below. I would be concerned about herpes. You should be evaluated.
Must R/O herpes. It can present that way , see your gyn today for an exam and gyn can do cultures to seeif it is that or anything else and u can get started on txmemt for whatever your gyn thinks it is while your gyn is waiting for the cultures to come back, that is what I do with my pts.
Possibly Herpes. The symptoms described may be consistent with genital herpes. This will require evaluation by your clinician and herpes simplex virus cultures.