Exercises for frozen shoulder?

Range of motion. Range of motion and stretching exercises performed by an Athletic Trainer or Physical Therapist, are the best activities.
Stretching. Reach over head and lean arm and hand against the wall, then lean in with body weight until you can get your armpit and face against the wall. Do this facing the wall and sideways to the wall. Stretch arm across body and use other had to pull. Hold all stretches for 20 seconds and relax into the stretch. Grab door jam with hand with elbow to side, and rotate body.
Sleeper stretches. In my practice we see the most improvement when patients do sleeper stretches. This exercise eliminates scapulothoracic motion and allows the patient to truly stretch the glenohumeral joint both in internal and external rotation. You can google "sleeper stretches" to find a reputable medical site with illustrations or video showing how to perform the stretches.