I have a malformation in my leg in the front. I have severe pain, bruising, pain while exercising, extreme pain if you squeeze my calf, and my leg is very hard and swollen. Ii had no trama except for a minor ankle sprain. Is it likely I have compartment s

Unlikely . Your malformation is not deep to cause it , compartment syndrome, is a acute emergency need immediate attention to prevent muscle and nerve damage, seen after vascular and joint replacement etc, result of obst to venous return due to muscle swelling , builds pressure inside , cause severe pain, swelling, loss of function if the compartment is not released, immediately.
See DR ASAP. You may compartment syndrome but more likely a blood clot. See a dr immediately.
Pain. I agree - see a physician asap . Like make the call while you are reading these answers.