Taking remeron (mirtazapine) 7.5 and stopped abruptly what withdrawal symptoms can I expect?

Discontinuation. Although symptoms of serotonin discontinuation syndrome are possible, most patients do not experience such symptoms. The dose of Remeron (mirtazapine) you report is low, and the half-life of Remeron (mirtazapine) is long, decreasing the likelihood of these symptoms. I agree that the safest course is to coordinate any discontuation with your doctor.
Consult. Please consult with your prescribing physician so you can collaborate on when to start or stop medications. Your symptoms and side effects should be evaluated at an office visit.