I m 20yr old. My vagina bleeds wen fingered, irrespectiv of my period dates. Sex is normal. Blood is obvs red n bleedin isnt painful. Any complications?

See your doctor. You need to be examinined to determine the cause of the bleeding.
Expected if... Bleeding after genital manipulation implies that tissue damage occurred. This may be scrapes or cuts but to bleed you have injured tissue. If it is minimal, sometimes simple douching will rinse the area and it would heal, but if you need to wear pads you need to be examined.