I still have a lack of appetite but no other symptoms I use to eat a lot cancer of the colon or stomach keep popping up?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Cancer fears

We understand that you're very worried about having cancer.
I agree with others' suggestions to see your own doctor to check on your concerns. Once your physical health is clarified, please know that having cancer fears deserves care and treatment just as much. Your doctor can connect you w/psychiatrist & therapist to deal with these fears through certain talk therapies & medications as needed.

In brief: Cancer fears

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Lack of appetite is not just for cancer only, from anxiety depression to several other diseases, if you have fear of cancer it is ok , but speak to your doctor, some need even professional help ( psychiatrist ) to take that fear out of system , and to befunctional.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Marsha Davis