How can you sleep on side after total knee replacement surgery?

Pillow. There is no physical reason preventing you from sleeping on your side. You might try a pillow between your legs if you find it uncomfortable while your knee recovers.
Yes. I do not restict my patients from sleeping on their side after knee replacement surgery.
Wesy. All u have @ do is put a nice long soft pillow between ur legs and sleep away. U may need 2 1 between knees & 1 between lower leg so it also remains suported.U can try all kinds of pillows and pack them around 4 comfort also.