How long can a dislocated shoulder take to heal?

Depends. 6 weeks or more depending on several variables including was this a first time dislocation or one of multiple, the age of the individual, did a labral injury occuror did a fracture occur?
It depends... A shoulder dislocation can result in only a stretching of the ligaments, or in more severe cases, a fracture, tear of the rotator cuff or labrum. Thus, healing depends on the severity of the injury. Some patients require surgery, many do not. One big concern with dislocations is recurrence. Generally, the younger the patient, the more likely he is to continue to dislocate the shoulder.
Shoulder dislocation. More info needed. Length of time to heal depends on what was injured. Bankart tears have potential to heal whereas rotator cuff tears do not.