My blood pressure increase?

Treat high BP. Hypertension can be treated without medication. Regular cardiovascular exercise, at least five days per week. DASH diet - salt < 2000mg daily, fiber (50 grams daily for women and 70 grams daily for men), lean protein sources and complex carbohydrates. Stress reduction - meditation and such. Sleep 6-9 hours nightly. Don't smoke cigarettes - ever.
Many possibilities. Salt in your diet. Normal fluctuation. Were you totally at rest when it was measured? Was your arm at heart-height? Is your cuff accurate? Are there foods interfering with your medications (if you're on any?) have you gained weight? Are you on any new med? Are you stressed? Have you slept well? If none of the above, just treat it and get it down to normal to reduce your risks.