Acne on the back?

Prescription. Acne on the back almost always requires prescription meds. If you're not a woman for whom the oral contraceptive pill is appropriate, then consider starting with topical Clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide or a retinoic acid derivative, adding a systemic antibiotic that's appropriate if this doesn't get the results you want. Dermatologists have the big guns. Good luck.
Certainly. Caring for back acne includes getting microdermabrasion and laser care as well using salicylic acid wash with brush and prescriptions. Review this with your doctor in order to prevent the skin staining from the blemishes and from picking. Always protect your back from the sun as well. Sunblock is imperative if swimming. Hormones can worsen the breakout as well as stress and lack of sleep.