How do I find the best gynecologist for my blocked tube situation. I live in grand rapids michigan.?

What are your goals? The next step is to determine your goals. If you are wanting to get pregnant then search of a reproductive endocrinologist. You will discuss tubal repair vs in vitro fertilization. If the other tube is working or you are not sure they can order an xray called a hysterosalpingoogram to see if they are open.