What does it mean when you have a high white blood cell count in a vaginal discharge. I was STD tested and they came back negative. I was tested for trich, gonnorhea, and chlymdia?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Other ones

Were you tested for BV (bacterial vaginosis), mycoplasma, ureaplasma? While gonorrhea/chlamydia is a lab test, trich is usually done in the office and may be missed.
There is affirm test that uses dna method of detection for bv, trich and yeast that is more sensitive in my experience. Also, ureaplasma and mycoplasma are the infections not tested for and often not considered by providers.

In brief: Other ones

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham