Whats causing pain in left foot arch?

Plantar fasciitis. Otherwise known as plantar fasciitis is the most likely cause. Normally caused by excessive weightbearing activity with not enough support being provided by feet. Try more support shoes, inserts and stretching. Ice may also be helpful. If this does not help, see podiatrist.
Many possibilities. Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. The treatment varies depending on the cause.
Plantar fascitis. Try rolling your foot on a frozen water bottle, take an antiinflammatory, wear arch supports and perform achilles tendon stretches. If no improvement see a podiatrist.