Dear sirs and madam, will you please, please help me. I don't know who else to turn to. I have adult adhd, and being subject to?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: To what exactly?

You seem very frantic (typing with all caps), and if you really need help then there's lots of help available out there.
Have you discussed with your dr? If you don't have one, that's probably the best place to start. Adhd isn't usually debilitating so i wonder if there is something else which could diagnosed and treated. We cannot diagnose or treat here. For that, you need a physical examination.

In brief: To what exactly?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Seth Kunen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get accurate dx!

Make sure you are correctly diagnosed.
Most pcp's and family docs, in addition to psychiatrists and medical psychologists, easily diagnose and treat this disorder.

In brief: Get accurate dx!

Make sure you are correctly diagnosed.
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Adult ADHD

Wondering who diagnosed you as adult adhd & also what are u subject to?.
Would be glad to help if u would complete the question & resubmit.

In brief: Adult ADHD

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Shontae Buffington