2 of my 4 kids allergic soy, wheat, rice, corn, peanut, hazelnut, almond, coconut, tomato, lima bean, garlic, onion, fish, shellfish, cantaloupe! help?

Dr. Thomas Riney

In brief: Board certified MD?

Make sure the doc telling you this is doing skin testing and not blood testing, consider a trip to a board certified allergy immunologist specialist, unlikely all of these positive tests are clinically significant.

In brief: Board certified MD?

Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: You may have to

Have your two kids evaluated by pediatric allergist to reduce your anxiety- worrying about them , wondering if they are also allergic to those food and holding them back from those food.
Also your children need to be carrying epi-pen at all times in case of an emergency. Get them all checked out for your peace of mind and be in control!

In brief: You may have to

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Unusual Story

I agree that you need to have a certified pediatric allergist/immunologist confirm this information.

In brief: Unusual Story

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Shontae Buffington